1. First, design the schematic according to the requirements of the project.
2. Use circuit diagram software, such as protel or PADS software, to design the PCB board according to the schematic.
3. Give the drawings to the PCB manufacturer. They first cut the material according to the size of the board and cut a large piece of sheet into a small piece that meets the requirements.
4. Punch, that is, some screw holes, some fixed mounting holes, etc.
5. After sinking, plating, fading, etching, green oil, silk screen characters, molding, testing, etc., you can get a PCB board.
6. Receive the board and solder the various components according to the schematic, so that the final board is completed.